Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-17-2018, 07:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's just flat out bullshit. 

Really?!

He definitely paid off the chick in Nevada that he raped, as is documented and well-known, and I thought he paid off the chick in Georgia, too.

Anyways, do you think a proper investigation was done when the chief of police was taking pictures with Ben earlier and then the first officer who took Ben's statements in Georgia resigned?  It's kind of a weird coincidence, don't you think? 

Also, respond to this:

Quote:Let me ask you this, and I don't think this version of the story is disputed:  in the one case, she went to the back hallway of the bar, where Ben had his penis out, so she went through the first door she went through to get away, which was a bathroom, and Ben had sex with her in there.  Why wouldn't she just have had sex with him in the hall if she wanted it?  Do you think she motioned Ben to follow her through the door that she went through?  What made him think "oh, she's leaving, she must want me to follow her and have sex with her"?

What about that girl's actions made it seem like it was ok to have sex with her?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - BFritz21 - 01-17-2018, 08:05 PM