Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-17-2018, 09:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  
You can't even get simple facts right, so that's why we ignore everything else you write. Not enough time in the day to fact check all of your bullshit and respond. 
Simple facts?  It's insignificant to the point!!  She didn't want to press charges because 1. his bodyguards blocked the way so no one could get by and it made the perfect crime 2 piss-poor investigating from cops who were more concerned with taking pictures with Ben than finding out what happened 3 she didn't want to go through it all again.

I had it backwards.  He paid off the girl in Nevada.
(01-17-2018, 09:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, we jump on it because we're toying with you and fishing to get a response and to see how far and long we can get you going. It's like a sport. My first post was written for this sole purpose and you took the bait.  :hooked:

Same with the Mike Mitchell stuff. 

lol.

Hardly.

If anything, I fish with all of you and get you trying to defend a rapist!

Mike Mitchell stuff?  When has anything I've ever posted even remotely resembled that you bated me into anything with him.

Once again, it's a typical move of a Steelers fan that they know their bullshit is played out and they have nothing else to block the fact that they support a rapist, so they go on like it was all part of a plan.

I love it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - BFritz21 - 01-17-2018, 10:04 PM