Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-18-2018, 06:30 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I would love to see how Noll would react to Bell's drama of sitting out last preseason and threatening to sit out next season. I guarantee Belichick wouldn't have put up with it either.

It's going to be an interesting off season. The 'retirement' talk two days before the playoff game was disappointing. Like he's really going to do that. And why right then. If that's not a red flag that he's not a team guy, then I don't know what is. 

I like the way he plays, he's unbelievable, but my common sense tells me that it's time to part ways, even if they let him walk for nothing. They don't need that type of shit and I fully blame him for the offenses sluggish start this season. He just didn't look the same after holding out. If you're going to take a chance with a pothead, I'd almost rather take it with Bryant. Less of a financial risk if he gets caught again. I'd almost rather sign Ridley, get Connor healthy, and try to ink Bryant to a 2 to 3 year extension (he would be much cheaper than Bell). That way if he stays clean, you've got him and JJSS because you KNOW its only a matter of time before AB wants a bigger payday. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - StrictlyBiz - 01-18-2018, 06:39 PM