Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-18-2018, 06:33 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 100% on the mark CO!  I will root against the Pats most every time but I do have a ton of respect for Billy B!  He has proven himself.  Many think without Brady he's nothing but that's a false belief.

Look at what they did they year Brady was out for the season.  11-5.

Or when he sat out the first 4 games, they went 3-1 and probably would have gone 4-0 had the Grop not gotten hurt!

I would gladly trade Belichick for Tomlin. Then we'll know that it's not Brady. 
(01-18-2018, 06:34 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I never want to see that either.  I can't stand Beckham but felt sorry for his injury.  It reminded me of Joe Theismann's injury!

Oh my brother was very upset with the Joe Theismann injury. He's a big Redskins fan and use to watch them practice in Carlisle every year. I don't like Beckham either but he was comic relief when he got upset one night and threw his helmet at a kicking net and it flew back and hit him. I didn't see the injury live but I saw a video of it and wish him a speedy recovery. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - Captain Obvious - 01-18-2018, 06:49 PM