Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's Genius Prediction!
(01-19-2018, 02:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought that was kind of obvious that I meant that the first time.....................

But I agree, and it wouldn't be as good if Mike Mitchell weren't a GIANT douche, and that's not even considering my personal bias against him.

Of course it might have been better if 'hell' and 'Haiti' were crossed out also, because the Jaguar loss made them just as irrelevant as 'New England'.  Pointing out that even the imaginary part of the vengance doesn't matter now would have given that extra twist of the knife. Plus, eliminating every part of his boastful statement rather than just part of it would have made him look weaker and like an even BIGGER douche.  So it really could've been much stronger.  

You also could've just replaced the original link with the working one, thus making the ridicule you received look obsolete and out of place. It might've even inspired at least the Bengal fans who did it to delete their posts.  

But, like I said, this is a as good as anything you've posted before.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell's Genius Prediction! - JS-Steelerfan - 01-19-2018, 10:09 AM