Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim O interview with Mike Brown
I havnt been paying attention to Mike Brown interview for that many years. I remember his take charge in free agency that never happened. But I got to give y'all credit,you knew how Mike Brown thought. I was kind of unsure in a way .

But I kind of liked some things ,and there was things in this interview I hated. He identified o line on offense,ok that's good but on the other hand he thinks all the other pieces are there on offense for a Superbowl. I don't know about that,I think we definitely need a better #2 receiver,and sounds like they will stick with lafell. I can't stand lafell.i also think Dalton isn't the answer to win us a Superbowl and it would be wise to draft a guy to atleast sit behind him and get ready. Doesn't sound like they will do that.

He claims everyone wants to win,and he said he's not going to dwell on it. Well we can tell mikey. He said maybe you do but I don't. Like wow that's coming from the owner. He also admits taking charge on occasions to override marvin.i didn't know if that was the case or not but we find out,it is true.

Another bad thing,doesn't sound like we will get a good free agent ,we are going to go ahead and worry about guys too early. I feel that's a problem with this team,looking too far in the future. What about trying to win this year and figuring that out later,are you worried them guys are going to get outpaid Mikey? I guess so.they could of got better free agents in the past,but they carry over a ton of money and pay the guys we don't really need . And watch some good ones walk smh.

Oh one more thing,Mike Brown talks as him and Marvin are a team on things,so we can bury the thought of Mike getting out of the way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jim O interview with Mike Brown - pally - 01-19-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-23-2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - bengalsturntup926 - 01-19-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-19-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-20-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - 3wt - 01-20-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - 3wt - 01-20-2018, 08:24 PM