Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Ratings for our players this season
I originally posted this in a mock draft thread, but I thought it was interesting, so I want to give it it's own thread Tongue.

https://imgur.com/a/FOjCC

I put together a list of all the PFF ratings of our players this year by position.
I put it on a gradient from red to green to indicate the relative weaknesses of our team and, while our safeties were in the high 70s, which is considered average on a national scale, they were light green relative to our roster.

According to this list, we are relatively well set (The Starters are Green or Light Green) at Safety, CB, RB, QB (except for, possibly, a new back up) and the Defensive Line.

But when you look at the Offensive Line and Linebacker sections, with the exception of Burfict and Boling, there is just deep red all across the board.

This was originally in response to a draft picking Derwin James.

I am an advocate for BPA most of the time, but when I look at those areas for LB and OT, I just think we need help there. We just need it. So I am thinking that, even if James or a "superior" prospect is there at 12, we may still be better off selecting the top Olineman or LB, assuming they are still valued at #12 overall.

What are your thoughts on this chart?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Ratings for our players this season - CJD - 01-23-2018, 09:15 AM