Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
similarities between Dalton and kitna
(05-16-2015, 10:22 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I would say I see more similarities in the game of Dalton and Anderson than I do Kitna and Dalton. I am also not sure why you say Dalton in not well liked. There are a few diehard haters of Dalton but I would say he is liked by more than he is disliked by.

Glad to see you switched over here with us osufan. Had not seen you post here yet. Glad you did bub.

I never watched Anderson that I can remember. My first memories are boomer.

I made this because I did see kitna and I think they are so similar not only in personal. They both share huge personality similarities.

But also physical. Both smaller with less of a cannon than, say palmer had. Really both are players who were undersized and pretty much less talented than superstars.

The difference in my eyes are intensity and maturity. Kitna was popular because of that intensity and leadership.

I think more people would back Dalton if he had that fire. We have seen that a mediocre QB can lead a team with the right spark.

Dalton needs to create that spark if he wants to lead this team to victory. Kitna did it with less. Grant it, it wasn't a Superbowl run, but with this talent. Dalton could succeed with that fire. That spark.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: similarities between Dalton and kitna - livebythe10 - 05-17-2015, 08:58 PM