Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-13-2018, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not at all.

As has been pointed out:

• The teams had split games (road team winning) during the season.
  • The Bengals maintained a lead through half time
  • The offense adjusted to the running game
  • The DEFENSE fell apart...Palmer didn't play defense.

That game was a toss up from the beginning.  And, again, given how Marvin Lewis coached teams did in the playoffs every other time it was CERTAINLY not likely they would have won this time either.

Rock On
It wouldn't have been a toss-up after the first play if Carson doesn't go down.

The defense wouldn't have been on the field as much if Palmer hadn't gotten injured.

We would have scored on the opening drive instead of having to settle for 3.  

We would have had all the momentum, probably scored once or twice more before half, and then the halftime meltdown doesn't happen.
(02-13-2018, 04:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Fine, I can't reason with you. You have no common sense. The only thing that makes sense to you is the Steelers are the biggest cheaters ever, they are the luckiest team that gets all the breaks because they buy the refs off. Their qb is a rapist who should be in jail. Their fans are fat, ugly hillbillies that live in trailers with no electricity or plumbing and can't walk erect. Did I miss anything? What exactly was the point in making this post when all you do is argue everything anyone says that the Steelers aren't just lucky? This whole post has to be the biggest waste of bandwidth on this forum because your rage against the Steelers. Oh by the way, Mike Mitchell is the greatest human being to ever walk this Earth.  Smirk

See, I use logic there and you make up things that I never even said or are irrelevant.  

Let's look at them, shall we?

-never said that they're cheaters, but I'm guessing you're referring to the cheap shot on Carson.  It's hilarious how you try and act like it had no impact on the game and how it's not likely that we would have won.  Being down 0-7 instead of 0-3 with our offense having momentum would have made all the difference, especially with the best player on our team still on the field.  Despite all that, we still gave you a game, but you're right, the injury was a minor point.

-when did I ever suggest the refs were bias in this thread?  Why would it be relevant to bring up?  It's not.  Pretty much like every other sentence in this post, it's empty rhetoric that you use to try and make your post look stronger, but anyone with an ounce of common sense or at least a third grade education sees right through it.  I'm sure the other Steelers fans are liking the post, though  ThumbsUp

-your QB is a known rapist who should be in jail and even your fans don't deny that.  Once again, though, irrelevant to this thread and empty rhetoric.

-when did I say their fans are their fans are fat, ugly hillbillies that live in trailers with no electricity or plumbing and can't walk erect?  Once again, empty rhetoric used to try and make your post seems like it has any substance, but it doesn't and this is one of the most worthless posts to ever litter this board.

You just throw out constant bullshit......  pretty much like every other Steelers fan, but it's funny to see  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - BFritz21 - 02-13-2018, 07:20 PM