Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-14-2018, 02:27 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: ITT Brad tries to convince people that the most successful NFL franchise in the Super Bowl era isn't really that good.  Then his brain malfunctions when no one agrees with him because his premise is gotarded.

MFW

[Image: CAiq317XEAAeY4-.jpg]
It's only homer Steelers fans disagreeing with me in here and no one has offered much to refute the points I made, including you.

In fact, I don't even know why you're on here anymore because you never post anything with anything credible and you lost offering anything valuable when negative rep went away.
(02-14-2018, 06:09 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never said you posted that in this thread did I? Reading comprehension is fun Brad, you should try it sometime. What I posted are the only lines you accept as the truth. If we disagree, you won't let your blind hatred of the Steelers accept anything less than the Steelers are the luckiest team and get all or 90% of the breaks. You won't accept that no other team is as lucky as the Steelers even though that is totally false. You can't tell me no team that wins the Super Bowl isn't as lucky as the Steelers or ill call you a little. Im done arguing with you because it's completely pointless at this time since you can't let your blind hatred of the Steelers let you see anything but anger and rage. I would hate to have that much anger towards a team that I have no control over. Get a life dude. Don't let those big bad Steelers rule your brain like that.

Then why bring it up in this thread?  What relevance does it have to this discussion?  None, but you think posting it somehow weakens my points in this thread.

Please show me where any other team has gotten as much luck in those two Super Bowl runs as the Steelers have.  You and every other clueless Steelers fan just keeps saying "every team gets lucky," but never offer anything to back up your claim.

It's also hilarious how I call out your team for being more lucky than good and suddenly I have anger and rage and let the Steelers rule my life.

As I pointed out, though, that's the thinking and intelligence of a Steelers fan.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - BFritz21 - 02-14-2018, 06:55 AM