Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-20-2018, 02:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There actually are a lot of Steelers fans in the area because they all just jump on the bandwagon and have no sense of loyalty or pride in anything, much like most Steelers fans.

And I also meant Steelers fans on here that I've come into contact with.  ThumbsUp

Hi Brad Wink . I grew up 25 miles south of Pittsburgh. I hear the term "jump on the bandwagon" thrown around here alot. Does living in or near the city of the town your team is from make you a better fan? What does it really matter. Why should I have loyalty or pride in the Steelers? They are running an entertainment business whose main goal is to make money. They are not putting any money in my pocket.  The NFL has a great marketing model, put out a product that entices people to feel " loyalty or pride" in their product, hook line and sinker. I'm not going to think less of you because your team beat mine. Its not my team.  Are the Bengals paying you to go on a message board and  stick up for them? All we are doing here is passing the time. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - ballsofsteel - 02-23-2018, 08:01 AM