Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
It actually took me way longer than I care to admit to figure out how exactly to login on here. No less than 3 minutes at least on "Toast Jones" + different password combinations alone. So, anyways...

How is everybody doing, here? Anything new, other than this franchise still being a dumpster fire of clown shoes and full blown AID's?

Hand to God, I thought about talking some legitimate football over the last year or so with you all, but the couple times I tried I realized I couldn't do it without it reading like a smug or "rubbing it in" type of re-appearance.

Well...all you vets here, you new guys, maybe even some cool people I don't even know about yet, what's your thought on the upcoming season? Excited? Optimistic? Angry? Throwing trash on poor people who have been sucked into the abyss that is the Brown family?

Where you at? Let me hear it. Maybe express yourself by throwing in some gifs and vids for fun? Post a pair of fun bags. Dazzle me...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - Wes Mantooth - 02-15-2018, 03:33 AM