Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-16-2018, 07:23 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Hey there, brother!  Yup, we're in the same boat. And if this team slips up in the slightest way, I think that boat will become filled to capacity.

Apathy is a dangerous thing for any business. And it just seems to me that Mike's going to be reminded of that in a big way this season. I can't remember seeing less interest or faith in this team than I do right now. And that includes much of the 90's.  I just get the impression, even outside of here, that most people are thinking "Who cares?".  That's not good. lol

I think it may already be filled to capacity. Funny how back in the day folks like me and you were in the huge minority; how times have changed. I suppose that is also a reason why I don't participate as much; we actually have consensus on the majority of issues regarding this franchise. A prime example of this, people actually used to buy that hobson garbage about spending in free agency.....now nobody does. This year i wouldn't be surprised if the stadium is half empty.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - CornerBlitz - 02-17-2018, 01:59 PM