Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Jackson III In Elite Company
(02-21-2018, 07:05 AM)BengalChris Wrote: He missed the whole season with an injury, that's different. And he was ready to come off IR, but the team brought back Ced Peerman instead to most people's surprise.

Ross and Ogbuehi on the other hand, while being injured a lot, still never delivered when healthy as rookies. A different case altogether.

LT Ogbuehi didn't go on IR until the last couple of games his rookie year. Yes, he started the year on the PuP list and wasn't active much as a rookie, but he's sucked all along.

Dre never did develop into a top corner. He's not a bust though. He is overpaid and commits too many big penalties and he's probably our 4th best corner. I have him behind Adam Jones.

Dennard, like Jackson, missed his entire rookie year training camp injury.

Our WR couldn't get on the field, even when healthy last year. Doesn't make him a bust yet, but he sure hasn't shown  the promise you would expect from the 9th overall pick. When you look at the players we could have selected and who stepped in and help their teams it's enough to make you puke.

Pretty much ALL of this.  I don't recall people calling him a bust, but I DO recall some folks (myself included) that were pretty miffed we brought back a ST lifer off IR instead of getting the rookie valuable reps in a season that was, for all intents and purposes, over.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: William Jackson III In Elite Company - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-21-2018, 01:03 PM