Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boling contract question...
(02-22-2018, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well we could dump dead weight in Adam and MJ, i think this would help.

Or atleast re-do their deals as no longer starter money. Adam should only be used as a Returner and as CB depth.

MJ should only be used as a DT on passing downs and paid as backup.

These guys are severely overpaid for what they offer IMHO.

Pugh has been that bad huh? If so nevermind. Solder is the main guy i want. Guess there are other guys like Cameron
Fleming, Chris Hubbard or a guy that many on here wanted us to draft in Seantrel Henderson.

Oh I definitely agree on either cutting entirely or reducing greating the salaries and roles of MJ and A.Jones  Also Brandon lafell if someone else steps up to be the #2. ($0 in dead money if cut)

But just the point of those 3 (dunlap atkins and Dennard) are already getting paid well for 2018 so extending them could allow us to push the money around to another year if need be. which could be used to open more space.. Now I'm not saying the bengals will work that way.. They tend to make sure they pay what they can when they can to avoid cap situations. But its possible things to do if they are eyeballing someone hard in FA
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Boling contract question... - Sled21 - 02-21-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Boling contract question... - Go Cards - 02-21-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Boling contract question... - Sled21 - 02-21-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Boling contract question... - Sled21 - 02-22-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Boling contract question... - XenoMorph - 02-22-2018, 07:00 PM