Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotrac: Eifert Estimated Next Contract Avg $7.6 Mill
(03-10-2018, 03:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Well its not like they're going to use that cap and spend big on a guy like Norwell. Another losing season and I cant see both Dunlap and Atkins being reserved to staying here and playing for another losing Bengals franchise, when they can try and get on a team that's actually poised to win a title. I know if i were Carlos and Geno, id take my talents elsewhere and try and get a ring with the few years I have left, because theyll never get one here.

This is another aspect of the whole saving money for extensions thing which doesn't get the attention it probably deserves--what if they have no intention of staying?  Could we be headed back to the days when our good players run like hell when their contracts expire?

Leave it to Marvin to lead us out of the dark days and back to them.  Now, I do have an element of hope that the coaching changes might be enough to Marvin proof the team.  And we will need an extraordinary draft  and a first round pick who even Marvin can't keep off the field as a rookie.

And btw, what happened to the Marvin Jones money?  Or the Whit money?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spotrac: Eifert Estimated Next Contract Avg $7.6 Mill - McC - 03-11-2018, 02:57 PM