Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim O - Expect Bengals to have about $15 mill for open FA market
(03-11-2018, 01:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm glad that you don't own the company that I work for.  Dunlap has provided years of great service and is (seemingly) always on the field.  Quality and reliability that he provides certainly merits a raise in pay.  

If you think that he would be willing to sign for the same or less, than you should likely think about drafting his replacement now. 

I am assuming here, correct me if I am wrong, but the company you work for is not competing for a super bowl.

I am not saying Dunlap is bad or doesn't deserve a raise but he is already getting 7.3 million. How much more do you think we will pay him? Even if he did get 10 million that's o only 2.7 more than now.

Atkins is the only one who's next contract could break the bank... but, he is already getting 10 million.... in 2018.

People act like we need 20 million in 2018 to resign these guys for 2019 which is just flat out false.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim O - Expect Bengals to have about $15 mill for open FA market - TheUberHuber - 03-11-2018, 01:43 PM