Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was looking on twitter and seeing my main guys talk about this guy
(03-14-2018, 03:42 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Cameron Fleming . I'd love that move. That would be even insurance for Glen and we wouldn't have to take 1st round lineman at all!! That's who I want and I wasn't that big on replacing all the o line myself. But that would be a great free agency to me. We can get every other position in the draft. The wide outs I wanted are gone so fast and for expensive prices . I guess we are hanging with lafell ,but I know we will draft one or two we always do and there's lots I like. Like Gallup and auden tate. But we fix the o line this just makes our offense better and can stay on the field. I'd even go for a running back late rounds .

Anyways got carried away ,I'd like to take anyone else but o line in the first with the addition of Fleming. Another proven you don't have to groom and work in. Call me crazy but I really like Josh Jackson or Ronnie Harrison. I'd even take James Washington or gisecki at 21. Or we can try to get the tight end out of Wisconsin I think iut is where i heard he was basically their whole offense.

Oh and I'm sure people will say guard what about guard we want Wynn or Hernandez. I think it's kind of surprising nobody sees the potential in our new guys when they finally got to play .running average went up and everything. Dave lapham said they were moving guys . Yet people are fixated on guard. If we take guard he should be able to play multiple spots.

Can Fleming play RT is the question? If so all for it. Need a run blocking RT.

For your last point if it is a Guard that can play multiple positions the pick should be Wynn or a player like Mason
Cole in the middle rounds. Hernandez is a Guard only but one hell of a Guard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was looking on twitter and seeing my main guys talk about this guy - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2018, 04:46 PM