Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was looking on twitter and seeing my main guys talk about this guy
(03-26-2018, 12:11 PM)phil413 Wrote: We talk about so many scenarios on this board, I really appreciate Rocker's suggestion and this scenario above.  Though it isn't his natural position, it would be everyone elses.  I attached a scouting report from when he came out, he strikes some similarities with guys that may be considered to be drafted at tackle.  

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/clint-boling?id=2495123 

I'd still want another prospect drafted high, but this meshes VERY well for a year if they take a project tackle type that isn't quite ready to start.  

I like it Phil, this is some good stuff. I agree that this is a credible thought honestly and haven't seen it floated around much
besides here. Rocker has a good idea, i still think we will Draft a OT relatively early but this way we could get both Boling and
Westerman on the field at the same time if Westerman keeps showing some great stuff. I think he could be an excellent LG.

Westerman is more of a LG than a RG or Center it seems. Boling is just so versatile and LT is a lot harder than RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was looking on twitter and seeing my main guys talk about this guy - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-26-2018, 04:02 PM