Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal.com Hobson on Glenn, Eifert, Center
(03-16-2018, 01:25 PM)depthchart Wrote: How does Preston Brown compare to Minter in terms of talent and money he is making now with the Bengals ?

From what I gather he is pretty good.

Great tackler and good in coverage. Ten times better than Minter in every way, great signing.

(03-16-2018, 01:32 PM)Synric Wrote: Brown is an excellent run defender that makes sure tackles. The knock on him is he isnt a splash play defender.

We needed a solid Linebacker besides Burfict, this guy is more than solid. He is right up there with Burfict in terms of football
knowledge but stays healthy and is much smarter on the field avoiding flags. Couldn't of gotten a better Linebacker at this point.

Love this grab.

To the OP, sure hope Hobspin is right for once. He sure was wrong about what he was saying earlier about just signing our own
guys. Hope he is right this time about Bodine not coming back. If he does i do believe he is right it will be on the cheap and our
first pick could certainly be a Center who would be the highest paid Center on the roster automatically and have the headstart as
the starter.

Things are turning around people, i smell positive change around here. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal.com Hobson on Glenn, Eifert, Center - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2018, 01:44 PM