Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The preston Brown signing making more sense now....VB looking at suspension
(03-17-2018, 09:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't believe there was ever an attempted trade either. If anything, Guenther may have called and tried to get him, but I don't think the Bengals ever had any interest in trading him. I'm not sure why it is wildly coincidental when everyone knows we are in need of a MIKE to play beside him....

What is coincidental to at least me is that we APPARENTLY were in talks to trade Tez to Oakland who did need a LB (they signed Whitehead right after the "failed trade for Tez") and two days later we find out that he's being suspended for PED use. It's not so much that we signed Brown, it just looks like we were just trying to get rid of 'damaged goods' before word got out.

I'm not saying anything out of certainty, but I'm not just going to brush off the odd timing either and yes it could have just been Paul G. inquiring about Tez. I hope that's all it was.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The preston Brown signing making more sense now....VB looking at suspension - Bengalpool - 03-17-2018, 09:50 AM