Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches on it
(03-16-2018, 02:56 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

Burfict just rained on my optimism parade by facing suspension.

Still a chance for optimism but I should have expected some sort of wet blanket.  Mellow

Bengals tried to trade him on Friday to Raiders. Had the deal gone down, he would already be gone.  Bengals contract with Burfict has a suspension clause now, their lawyers not stupid, they saw more suspensions coming.  If Burfict appeal fails, then 11 M of his contract is void and Bengals save 11M of his 33 M contract.  News says this means he becomes even more able to be cut or traded with Bengals not eating as much money on the move or cap hit.  News is Bengals who were trying to trade him on Friday to Raiders are even more ready to dump his payroll now with yet another long suspension. Anymore, he is suspended more then he plays. Bengals looking to get rid of him, and if deal had gone down Friday he would today be a Raider.  Bengals have been shopping him. I don't think they brought in this big money LB to play with Bufict, not with them trying to trade Burfict as soon as they got the Bills LB.

I'm very positive about the new coaches and I see a lot of upsides to the trying to trade Burfict. This Coach Austin has been a part of 3 Super Bowl Defenses and coached under Joe Paterno, Urban Meyer, John Harbaugh and other top coaches. Hopefully Cincy is the 4th city he brings Super Bowl Defense to, with or without Mr Burfict.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches... - kevin - 03-19-2018, 04:19 PM