Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist
I woke up and was having a pretty good morning. Heard Preston Brown was going to be joining Burfict. He looks like a mini version of Burfict to me,like he could be his brother. In comes the news,Vontaze is suspended for peds . While everybody got their pitch forks for Vontaze ready and sharpening. I just do not buy into what I hear. I'm like bullshit I want to hear the details.

Sure enough it's about him using medication. Now I believe only two things are going on here. One the NFL hates the Bengals and wants to make it easier for Pitt once again. Or 2 the NFL is fixed and they love drama stories just made up out of thin air. What's more entertaining for one of the biggest fanbases is to have tez caught for peds?

Even if he's innocent and it's completely our medical doctors fault he will still be suspended. Then,Then! I hear a new bit that he can be released if he's suspended or something. I swear this sounds so fixed if Vontaze ends up on another team over this joke of a excuse that came out of thin air.

Bengals fans seem to not question anything. Like whatever is being reported that must be true. Gullable... You know how our team back when I was about 7 years old went to the Superbowl. But the NFL got involved and said don't do the no huddle. Like come on if that ain't being singled out idk what is. Then Wilson gets caught on drugs and benched I guess? Why bench him when you needed him. Sounds like we should have a ring to me that team was pretty damn stacked.

Another one ,remember when Peyton manning when he won the Superbowl they were saying something about him on peds but they swept it under the rug? I heard he blamed it on his wife or something. Oh no punishment on the golden boy of course not. He wasn't taking nothing haha silly gooses.

Bottom line the NFL hates us and it makes me sick to my stomach. I always feel like there's some kind of side show wwe drama going on like some director is having a ball with it. Well if it's not fixed we better address linebacker in the first two rounds,Vontaze is such a beast he's not going to be easy to replace ,then I'm sure the NFL will get some other guys on our team.

Messages In This Thread
I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist - bengalsturntup926 - 03-17-2018, 06:05 AM