Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft.
(03-18-2018, 02:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thats just Hobspins take. With Hill gone and possibly Bodine in addition to Pacmans reduction, we will be fine. I think we have room to do more.
Right, it's just Bengals.com take on it.  Saying that even if Bodine and Jones go to other teams as Hill and McCarron, they see some veteran cuts or trades coming to cut payroll.  After the draft.  Now I suppose after the draft because there is a period there where cuts don't count against the cap as bad, freeing up payroll. Since we brought in a lineman and a linebacker, I'm wondering how the contracts for Og or Fish are legally. Are either of them able to be cut and free up money.  I've read rumors Bengals might trade Burfict. I know it's just rumors.  It does sound like somebody is going after the draft, maybe nobody I just mentioned. More players brought in and more Bengals leaving with all these new coaches would not surprise me, and I include the draft in this. I'm sure Bengals lawyers know who's contracts they can dump, I sure don't. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft. - kevin - 03-18-2018, 03:03 PM