Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft.
(03-18-2018, 04:31 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: MJ(almost 5 mil), Iloka(6 mil), Williams(3.6), Hewitt(almost 2 mil) all are costly and expendable.

Kirkpatrick is too much dead money even though most would ship him out in a heartbeat.

Off this list I say MJ is gone.  His age is finally starting to catch up with him and with the DE's on the roster already and probably drafting one he becomes the odd man out.  Also, Williams could go if they draft a safety in the first 2 rounds.  His production is not that great and Iloka has better range.  Hewitt is expendable because he is already playing out of position (TE playing FB).  I agree Dre is here to stay and so is Cedric and Fisher.  They are both on their rookie deals and are not that costly.  LaFell offers stability at WR and they need that because outside of AJ Green no other WR has proven to be reliable.  I would love to see VRey cut because I do not think he is very good, but with Tez being suspended again his job is safe.  

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals.com Saying Bengals To Dump Payroll After Draft. - TheWhoDeyKid - 03-21-2018, 04:02 PM