Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo Sports Has Derwin Falling To Us........
Derwin James was my man-crush early on and he's who I wanted, but then, as his stock kept rising, coupled with the fact that I was coming around to the fact that we needed to make sure that we took care of our offensive line in the first round, I had pretty much written off wanting to draft him.

However, with the addition of Glenn, possibly Hart (if he pans out), Pollack's coaching, and draft pick's outside the first round, this mock draft on Yahoo! has the idea swimming around in my head again:

Quote:21) Cincinnati Bengals (from Bills): Derwin James, S, Florida State
Analysis: The Bengals have to be tired of Antonio Brown and Le’Veon bell giving them the business twice a year. D.J. can’t resolve this problem on his own but drafting him can’t hurt either.

James is a hell of a center fielder and can also play in the box, and I'm thinking that our pass rush should be greatly improved this year, and Derwin is the playmaker that we need on the back end of the defense.

Do you think James falls? Is it a no-brainer to take him if he does or do we need to take Price? Are Daniels and Ragnow good enough to make it ok to risk Price not falling to us in two?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Yahoo Sports Has Derwin Falling To Us........ - BFritz21 - 03-20-2018, 09:36 AM