Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the hell cant we get linebacker right?
(03-27-2018, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well in the end you have to coach these guys up cause the Draft is a crapshoot.

I don't remember when we had a good LB coach, Guenther never did anything decent with any of his players besides Burfict
and Burfict was special. Alexander was a terrible line coach and thought he could coach up Bodine into something special which
he never was. PA always needed polished players to work with and i think the same goes for Haslett.

I hope we have a start to the Draft like this, Rashaan Evans/Frank Ragnow or Billy Price/Leighton Vander Esche for these very
reasons. Pollack might be able to coach up a mid tier Center unlike PA but i don't want to take that gamble and he had Travis
Frederick to work with in Dallas. He needs to Draft his guy here.

Coaching does play a part, but you can't expect a coach to coach up mid-late round draft picks and expect the same results as the others when they are playing with better athletes/prospects.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the hell cant we get linebacker right? - Hammerstripes - 03-27-2018, 03:37 PM