Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball 2018 Practice
Actually my draft is still going on and have one more SP and one more RP to select.

Usually grab a 2 duel eligible SP/RP at this time. One to stash in relief and rotate out to get an extra start or two a week. But the people I play with are very savvy and have snatched them up. Took a couple minor leaguers early that cost me on this. But know there will be plenty a month into the season after injuries and pitchers getting moved around.

So will be taking Carlos Rondon to stash on my IR list and grab and UDFA after draft is complete and probably Tyson Ross with other. Think he will make rotation and bounce back per pitching in SD again in pitchers park where he had his success to begin with.

Will just add and drop weekly duel starters until the right duel eligible pitcher can be added.

We now do a draft that takes about 10 days to do instead of doing all at once in couple hours per vote. Prefer the quick ones because those owners unprepared always make silly mistakes. Now the can take hours to research each pick.

Still is ok and phone notifies me when 2 picks away, on deck, and at the plate.

Good Luck Again
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fantasy Baseball 2018 Practice - kevin - 03-24-2018, 09:40 AM
RE: Fantasy Baseball 2018 Practice - Go Cards - 03-24-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Fantasy Baseball 2018 Practice - kevin - 03-24-2018, 06:54 PM