Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously
(03-29-2018, 07:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is this really true? This doesn't happen in any other Division? Shocked

Disgusting, isn't it?

After the schedule was released last year, I had had about enough. I checked every division's WK 17 games going back to 2010, and it's actually sad how much the AFC North stands as an outlier to the way the other divisions rotate their final game each year.

I guess that's one thing I've fixated on for so long now that I notice it straight away when the schedule comes out, and I've been hoping it would draw more media attention by now. All of my FB accounts I've tried to use in the comment sections of sports media articles have been flagged/deactivated every single time I've made reference to this topic. (My guess is not the subject matter being blackballed by a higher power, but by Shittsburgh fans who report the truth (and my putrid Dan Gooney thumbnail pic I use) as offensive. 

This is the year and time to make a push to get some traction on it. It's the dead of the offseason. FA is dying down. Draft still a month away. Once opening day for MLB is over, and the Final Four finishes next week, a story/investigation into why the Rooney family catches such breaks from the league (over ever other single team), might just get some traction. 

If we wait until the schedule comes out, the league might throw a change-up, and then we'd lose leverage on calling their caca out. If there's a stink made before hand, and then they change the schedule, it'll look like they're guilty as charged - and they are.

Any thoughts on how to push the right buttons to get it amplified in the right way?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Catch Rule Passes Unanimously - The Gooney Rule - 03-29-2018, 08:11 PM