Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Is Making A Joke Of The Steelers' Franchise......
(03-30-2018, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now he's saying that he's a hero and the city is painting him out to be the victim:

How delusional is this guy?!

I'll take "VERY Delusional" for a thousand, Alex.   ThumbsUp

Dude's an idiot.  Steelers fans think that they'll just run the wheels off of him and then be he'll be gone next season, but who can they find to be equally as good?  Will Ben retire?  Replacing a back and franchise quarterback would be tough in one offseason.

Apparently, it's pissing some Steelers fans off, but some on his Twitter page are defending him.

I still find it hilarious how the Steelers and the Rooneys, with their "model franchise," allow him to disrespect them like this.

Furthermore, he wants, what, 4 or 6 million more?  Where does he think that they'll come up with that money?  The Steelers only 2.5 million in cap space, and they'll need 5 million or so just to sign their draft picks.

I'm one of the guys that want them to run the wheels off Bell this season and then let him go next season. No team in their right mind will pay him what he thinks he's worth. He's not worth double the next highest RB's value. Out of the top RB's, he had the lowest average rushing yards. Yes he will be missed, but he can't expect a team to pay him that much and still be a productive team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell Is Making A Joke Of The Steelers' Franchise...... - Captain Obvious - 04-30-2018, 04:56 PM