Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
(04-07-2018, 11:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The stats are irrefutable facts. This post is nothing but salty opinion. If you're going to call me out as clownish, at least dispute my facts with some facts of your own. Gronk has been a great deep threat. Remember...we're talking 21+ yard throws here. You don't think Gronk has caught plenty of 20-30 yarders? Even 40-50 yarders? Mellow

(Just so you know, Gronk caught 17 passes of at least 21 yards last year alone)

Dalton's long ball stats aren't just "decent", unless you want to say Ben and Brady are also only "decent". As for Dalton being a product of AJ Green, if this is the case, then why did Dalton's best long ball year come when AJ missed the most games (7+) in 2016? 

Dalton's long ball stats that year were: 19 of 48 (39.6%) for 753 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs. Career high 108.0 rating in that category. It was also the 2nd most completions he's ever had in that category.

Who cares if there facts, they are just stats with very little context unless you figure out who each qb had as weapons to throw the ball too. Its not being salty, it's calling out a completely nonsense statement comparing Dalton to Brady which most fans would consider clownish. To even make that comparison is a joke. 

Wer'e talking about DEEP THREATS! Since when is Gronk a deep threat like AJ Green?? Like I stated, the only time Brady had a wide receiver comparable to AJ green was in 07 when he had a prime Randy Moss, and he put up insane numbers that Dalton has never come close to putting up. 50 TD's and 8 INTS. Moss had 23 TD's

If he had his best year when AJ Green missed 7 games, how many of those completion were to AJ Green? Show some details to back up that argument. I'll bet 70% of those completions went to the play maker AJ Green.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - wolverine515151 - 04-07-2018, 02:28 PM