Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
(04-07-2018, 08:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And the stats prove this huh ? That's why Brady has so much better deep ball numbers... oh wait  Ninja

This applies to all QB's right...... oh wait  Ninja

Bro you can't pick and choose when facts apply and when they don't. You're supporting your points with nothing but opinion !

I'm curious though how many times a game does AJ get 10 yards of separation ? I'd like to see this tape. 

I can also assure you Brady, Rodgers, whoever you want to name have a bunch of less than perfect, in stride deep completions. Sure they show them on the highlight films. But Dalton has in stride throws as well.

You just choose to ignore them.

The stats don't lie, despite how much you try and spin them.
What is being spun is you cherry picking stats the last five years, when Brady has had no serious deep threats besides an often injured tight end in gronk, who isn't an legitimate deep threat, he's more of a intermediate threat, and saying he's the same as Dalton on the deep throws, who has Green to throw the ball to. 

How is it opinion when Brady threw 50 TD's and 23 TD's to Moss. Dalton with a similar weapon in AJ never came close to that. That is not opinion that is called FACTS!!

Like was stated,  to make a FAIR comparison, both QB's would need similar weapons to throw the ball to, and when they were both equal Brady 07 put up stats Dalton could never put up. His deep balls stats were far better than Dalton has ever put up.

Yes its true, many times Green is wide open as much as 10 yards, that's no exaggeration.  Go watch the tape!

I never claimed the elite QB's never missed on deep throws, it's how often they miss. The elite QB's might not hit the WR in stride every time but they sure miss a lot less than Dalton does.  Without Green, Dalton would look like Gabbert on deep throws. He wouldn't be getting bailed out by the best deep threat in the league. AJ is the most acrobatic wide receiver in the league, and can adjust to a badly thrown ball better than anyone.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - wolverine515151 - 04-07-2018, 09:42 PM