Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
(04-07-2018, 09:17 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Again, for the umpteenth time in this thread, Andy is ok 20-30 yards. 30+ he's trash. Stats prove it.

I linked several statistics where it breaks down hang time, yards in the air, yards from release point, completion %, etc. from 2016 & 2017. Guy then says the Oline stunk in2016 as an excuse... it was ranked 13th in the league. That's better than the line from other guys ranked higher.

Anyone who thinks Dalton's a good deep ball thrower isn't watching the games. Period. AJ Green bails him out all the time. Other receivers bail him out or, when they can't, are looking around in frustration. It's obvious on so many levels.

You're exactly right, 20 yard throws are actually intermediate throws. Deep throws need to be 30 yards or more, and when that is analysed Dalton, even with AJ to bail him out, Dalton is bottom of the barrel. 

Dalton is good on the 25 yard throws because they are actually 15 yard throws disguised as 25 yard throws. Dalton throws a 15 yarder, it goes for 25, and he's considered a good deep ball thrower. Like when Dalton hit AJ with a simple 15 yard throw against the titans, and the play maker AJ made a great move and took it in for a 70 yard TD. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - wolverine515151 - 04-07-2018, 10:04 PM