Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM
(04-06-2018, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: We don't need another Geno-type player that wouldn't be as stout in the rush defense.  Those great Raven defenses in early 2000 had huge bodies in the middle that freed up everyone else.  Vea isn't just big:  he is extremely agile and quick for a big man.  I saw him tackle a RB in the open field from behind and my eyes about fell out of my head.  

I am not saying you are wrong and I am right, but the team really struggled with no big body in the middle last year.  He us freakishly strong, big, and fast.  There are simply not many people on the planet that can do what he can do.  

I like Hurst, if we weren't extending Geno...and any playing time Hurst would get would come at Geno's expense. 

We get killed when Geno isn't on the field though and he is on the wrong side of 30 as well. I think Vea is a good player but his position isn't valuable anymore it's just like the Sam LB or FB.  It's like drafting a center in Basketball because he is a good post defender but in reality you need a big that can defend against the pick roll.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-06-2018, 12:39 AM
RE: Revised Top 3 rounds: From a SIM - J24 - 04-06-2018, 02:45 PM