Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Trade To Move Up?
(04-06-2018, 02:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm thinking we should take a guard in the first and then a center in the second (Ragnow is who I want).

Ragnow might not be there by the time it gets to us in the 2nd round, so would you be willing to trade our second round pick and a 4th round pick to move up to the top of the second round to take Ragnow?  According to the draft value chart, that could get us the #4 pick in the second round.  I know it also depends on who else is looking for a center and what kind of draft day moves they make, but let's assume it falls that way.

I think Price could fall, but I'm growing more and more partial to Ragnow and think he could be the big mauler in the middle of our line that we need to keep Andy able to step-up and make throws.

I know that this team isn't big on trades in the draft to move up, but I think it's time that we go all-in to win and make sure that we get our guy.  

I also didn't look at the value of future picks, but that could be an option.

Should we trade up?  Will we?
Thank You. I just posted my Mock Draft and I have Bengals taking Guard and then Center. Another poster says Linebacker Carter in 3, and I have that as a choice as well.   I have Bengals taking Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez Round 1.  Billy Price or Daniels or Ragnow Round 2.  Here is the beauty, THEY DON"T HAVE TO TRADE UP TO DO THIS.  There is going to be QB's going off the board, and this will help us greatly. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Would You Trade To Move Up? - BenZoo2 - 04-06-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: What Would You Trade To Move Up? - kevin - 04-08-2018, 05:57 AM