Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's 2nd Mock of 2018...
Alright i thought i would do a 2nd Mock and with this one i am doing a trade to add more picks in the mid rounds...

Trade two 5ths and a 7th for one 4th...

1st Round - Frank Ragnow C Arkansas - As you guys know by now this is my favorite Center prospect in this Draft, played
in the SEC against the biggest baddest DT's in college. Was coached by the same coach that coached Travis Frederick and this
coach said Ragnow was the best Center he has every coached. Big, nasty, smart, great in the run game and in pass protection
and has longer arms than Billy Price.

2nd Round - Rashaan Evans LB Alabama - Had a very bad Pro Day and people are starting to see him falling out of the
first round and who knows how far he might. People are liking Vander Esch more for his upside but i don't, i think Rashaan is
exactly what we need at SAM with his ability to shed blocks, stop the run and cover. Much more physical with O-lineman than
Vander Esch is and tackles better.

3rd Round - Tyrell Crosby OT Oregon - Physical run blocker that would instantly be an upgrade at RT if Fisher doesn't
really improve. Pollack can coach him up in pass protection but he is already a better run blocker than Orlando Brown and he
moves way better.

3rd Round comp - Mark Andrews TE Oklahoma - Great pass catcher that needs to work on his blocking, great insurance
in case Eifert gets hurt again or if he leaves after this season.

3rd Round pick from Jacksonville - Jessie Bates III FS Wake Forest - That cover Safety we need.

4th Round - Jaylen Holmes DE OSU - Need another pass rushing End to add to the fold, this guy is a steal at this point.

4th Round pick in trade - Poona Ford DT Texas - Dude is just too good to pass up here, blew me away watching him
last year. Made plays everytime i watched Texas, this guy could be great if Billings, Baker and Glasgow are not.

5th Round - Deontay Burnett WR USC - Highly talented WR we like to get in the 5th every year lol

7th Round - Eddy Piniero K Florida

7th Round - Riley Ferguson QB Memphis - Really liked watching this guy play last year in the two games i was able to
see Memphis, dude is raw but has size and talent. Tiger becomes a Bengal.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Nate's 2nd Mock of 2018... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-06-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Nate's 2nd Mock of 2018... - SHRacerX - 04-11-2018, 09:00 AM
RE: Nate's 2nd Mock of 2018... - SHRacerX - 04-13-2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Nate's 2nd Mock of 2018... - TKUHL - 04-13-2018, 11:08 PM