Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedge's 1st and only mock draft...
Great Mock Wedge. Cool

Love all the picks, Gesicki could fall cause he is not a great blocker, similar to Andrews but Gesicki is much more athletic
and i think i would take him over Andrews in the 3rd for sure. Would be a nice steal. Wynn can play all the spots including
RT, might not be as good as he would at RG but he still is way better than anything we have seen with his great feet and
hands. Don't know why people don't think Wynn can play RT. He doesn't have short arms.

Wynn can play physical too, he can do it all and is extremely smart.

I think this Mock is very likely too with Price falling to us in the 2nd cause of his pectoral injury. Would take some time for
Price to gel with the O-line but once he does he might have more upside than my favorite Center in this Draft Ragnow.

I like the way Jewell sheds blocks and stops the run. Like you said, not very athletic or fast but he has great instincts and
that matters the most at Linebacker. Could be a good SAM for us. Love the Bates, Lewis, Fountain and Taron Johnson picks
too. Great job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wedge's 1st and only mock draft... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-12-2018, 03:05 PM