Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day Trades involving the Bengals?
(04-11-2018, 05:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Keep all 11 picks.  That gives us the best chance to find good players.

After the first couple of rounds it is pretty random.  Lots of third round picks flop and there are always good players found in the later rounds.  So it is like buying lottery tickets.  Having 11 gives you a better chance of finding a good player than just having 7.

(04-11-2018, 05:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care which one we get really, because it's all a crap shoot.... but I want the new center to be "irritable" as someone called Price..... our line could use some "irritable".....

I think if Alexander or Davenport are there at 21, it will be a difficult decision to trade back. If Carter, Landry or Carlton Davis are there in round 2, it could also be a defensive pick.

Given the number of visits from ends and LBs, defense in rounds 1 and 2 seems to be the signal. 

Although, it would be great to shore up the O-line in early rounds, I have a feeling that it will be addressed starting in round three.

Price and Hernandez will be gone by mid round 2, but it is very possible that Ragnow and Brown will be there in round 3.

Ultimately, it will depend on the NSR rankings, and who falls.     
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Day Trades involving the Bengals? - XsandOs - 04-11-2018, 09:19 PM