Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Predictions - Go out on a limb
(04-13-2018, 09:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Care to double down on that bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure
(04-13-2018, 09:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Care to explain why Jpoore, the heart thing or what?

Mo Hurst is like the next Geno Atkins.

Nothing medical. But my problem is where he's rated to go and his play. First let's start off with the where he's rated to go. First round? Hell no. There's 6-7 dts that will go rd1 next year, as well as 3 this year that are obviously better than him. Now let's get to his play. He's the Andy Dalton of 3-techs. Good against trash opponents but when. He goes up against a good guard or center, he fades away and does nothing. I bring up the osu game when I mention Hurst. He had by my count 3 plays where he got push in the backfield Keep in mind he was going up against mj a guard who won't sniff the NFL(easily osu weakest link on oline). Every other play he got stood up, pushed back, or taken to the ground or out of the play. And the one time he went up against price he got pushed back 10 yards. 10 yards! Against the only top tier  NFL caliber lineman. That's why I dislike him in first couple rounds. I know his pff rating and everyone's super high on him, but he's not first 2 rounds worthy. Like I said at best 1/the best Dt in this year/next year's draft after

Dexter Lawrence
Ed Oliver,
Dreemont Jones
Vita vea
Taven Bryan
Brandon Phillips
Christian willing
Rashan Gary
Jeffery Simmons
Trenton Thompson(who is the real next Geno). 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Predictions - Go out on a limb - Jpoore - 04-14-2018, 05:45 PM