Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success of "fastest" WRs since '00
(04-13-2018, 03:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How is he a football player? He doesnt understand how to get separation. Did you read the latest piece on him and Housh?

“That took us years. It won’t happen overnight,” Houshmandzadeh says.  “He’s been fast his whole life. Whoever worked with him has never really gone over the basics and the nuances of route running. You can’t always run by you. You get to this level, everybody can run. Your technique and ability to separate has to come to the forefront because you can’t beat everybody with speed. That’s what I’m trying to get him to understand. He’s got speed no one else has.”

YIKES

I guess my reading comprehension is bad. I don't see anything bad there, really, at all. 

First sentence - We trained for years (assuming Chad and him) to be able to run routes as well as we did.
Second sentence - He has talent.
Third sentence - He hasn't had the training that Chad and him have had.
Fourth sentence - You can't live and die by your talent. You have to train, learn technique.
Fifth sentence - Everyone has talent, you have to lead by technique (obviously).
Sixth sentence - I'm trying to teach him.
Seventh - His talent is better than everyone else.

I'm not seeing the bad there. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Success of "fastest" WRs since '00 - The Caped Crusader - 04-13-2018, 04:44 PM