Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Top 5 Players By Position
(04-15-2018, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Speaking of a DE with high ceiling: I think Chad Thomas out of The U can be a good one if he decides to focus on football. 

I'm a huge fan of Chad Thomas. Been seeing buzz around his name lately too

(04-15-2018, 10:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I usually have a DE i fall in love with every year that would be available at some point in our draft.

Has not been the case this year.

I keep wanting to like Landry. But then i see some plays where its just like... Man... I cant wish for you in the first with that kind of effort.

If he keeps the motor running and adds 10lbs he could be a real terror though.

I dont see it with Hubbard.

Wouldnt be mad at Davenport or Landry in the 1st. Would be mad with Hubbard or Key in the 1st.

I view Hubbard as pretty much Michael Johnson 2.0 with less upside. Solid player who is gonna work his tail off, but you know his limits.
This DE class is pretty lack-luster when it comes to pass rushers. There's certainly better run defenders.

(04-17-2018, 01:35 PM)Shady Wrote: If we go DL at 21, I hope it's Vea, Payne, or Key.

Billy Price in Round 2.

How many rounds can we go with taking only guys with one syllable last names?

All of them. I'm a fan of Vea, obviously lol. Price should be there in the 2nd, especially with his injury

(04-17-2018, 02:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Payne is better than Hurst

I like Hurst's upside more than Payne's. Plus I see Payne consistently push up rather than push out at the snap and that will get him into more trouble at the next level. They're pretty close though for me, personally.

(04-17-2018, 05:40 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: HARold Landry?  Idk know Man U lost me.

Give me Landry as a 3-4 rush OLB rather than DE

(04-17-2018, 05:59 PM)SYLVIA Wrote: I think a player's college schedule should be considered when choosing a player, pac 12 or any of the other conferences, do not

play as tough or as many games as the sec finalist, and winners of the national championship.  The number of games played is closer to a pro team.

Nah, can't go with that way of thinking. If that were the case, many players would go many different places based on where they played.

Sure, competition is certainly a factor. It's silly not to think that. But I'm not going to ignore someone's technique over another's based on who they've played
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Top 5 Players By Position - J24 - 04-15-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Wolf's Top 5 Players By Position - wolfkaosaun - 04-17-2018, 11:46 PM