Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's Last Mock of 2018...
(04-22-2018, 02:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's one heck of a draft.  Passing on Center in the 2nd most definitely would have the entire fan base taking a collective gasp!   LOL

Just thought you never know with this FO the way they like to mess with us fans.

Could happen. Dirty bastids. Whatever

But in the end it works out huh. Smirk

(04-23-2018, 09:22 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Love the mock but if we don't take Center at #21 there is no way I pass on one with pick #46 and then hope we can trade back up. If anything I snag Price and then hope to trade back up or hope Carter falls to the 3rd round. Very good mock and a lot of the same guys that I would be ecstatic about us adding.

No way do i want them to pass on Price at 46 you know it man, just saying it could happen and they could make
up for it by trading up for him. Lorenzo Carter just seems like the type of LB/End that makes Merv salivate.

Heck, you know by now i want Ragnow at 21, let alone passing on Price at 46 that would stress us all the heck out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's Last Mock of 2018... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2018, 03:25 PM