Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why
(04-24-2018, 12:22 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: The only problem with that scenario is that you are hoping that there is one of the top 3 centers are there at 46.  IF Ragnow and Daniels go in round 1 (which I think is a reality), then someone could easily jump in front of us to grab Price.

That being said, grab Wynn or Hernandez at 21 and then move UP to get Ragnow.

I agree with this, we cannot gamble on one of those Centers being there.

Luckily we have enough picks to make this happen, i just hope the interest that the Patriots, Panthers and Falcons
in Ragnow was for the 2nd round. The Bears are also definately in play as are the Vikings.

The thing is RT might be a bigger hole than RG, but i think that Wynn could play both in a pinch and the OT's in
this Draft are not the best. I take Wynn over Hernandez just cause of his versatility and he has so much better
hands and is extremely smart and can adjust in pass rush situations like no other G/T i have seen in a long time.

Wynn and then Ragnow/Price would be frickin awesome man. Fisher might beat out whoever we draft at RT
anyways, who knows with Pollack coaching him up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hernandez or Wynn in Round One and Why - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2018, 12:40 PM