Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go heavy at center prospects in this draft?
Basically I wanted to talk about all the centers available in the draft this year, and pose the question on how many of them should we draft?

You guys usually only see me this time of year. I love the draft. And the research into the prospects in reference to how they would help the bengals.

We need center. No secret.

Daniels or radnow are options for 1st round. Yet I think if we take daniels. Radnow will still be available later.
Let's look we have

Billy price who with injury should be a 2nd round pick that can play center or guard.

Isaiah Wynn from geogia who can play center, T, or G. He is projected a1-2 rounds.

James daniels, iowa. Can play center or guard. Projected rounds 1-2.

Frank ragnow, Arkansas, can play center or G. projected 1-2 rounder.

Austin corbitt, nevada , can play center or tackle. Projected rounds 2-4. The bengals gave him a very early visit.

Scott quessenberry ucla, can play center or guard. Projected rounds 4-6.

Sean welsh, iowa, plays center or guard. Played behind daniels at center. Started at guard.

There are many more middle round prospects to look at like cole, and such. But I want to skip to these players.

Bradley Bozeman alabama.
Brian Allen Michigan state.

These are 2 tough 7th round picks to toss into an offensive line battle.

I was hoping to raise the debate on if we should grab a few of these guys late ? While also drafting with the mindset that we want smart offensive linemen who know how to call out plays and recognize audibles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Would you go heavy at center prospects in this draft? - livebythe10 - 04-25-2018, 02:31 AM