Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck, 1 more for the road!!
After looking at more prospects I figured I'd do one,and this is about perfect as I can get on fanspeak mock.

1 - Safety - Ronnie Harrison - we really need a true safety that can qb the back end of the defense. Harrison deserves a 1st round grade.

2- center- Frank ragnow - I chanced it and he was still there or I would of took price. But if I can get these first two selections the rest of the draft is gravy.
( other consideration here Sam hubbard)

3- DE Duke Ejifor - I don't know how tall this guy is,but he has really long arms ,it's something to watch.

3b - RT Will Richardson - got to get an emergency tackle here to groom .

4- LB Genard Avery - whatever we do get this guy,he gots good size and can move. Hidden jewel right here.

5- CB Tavaris McFadden - he had potential to be a first rounder but I think he got in trouble. Great ball skills.

5B TE Tyler Conklin - flashes of good potential,can jump ball.

5c WR Darren Carrington - I don't know why he's so far down on this list ,but this guy is a playmaker. He left Oregon to play somewhere else. Kind of looks Marvin Jones like so they might be interested.

7 WR - Javon Wims - bye bye Brandon lafell ,we double dip at receiver and there's a big competition for number #2. This guy can jump and get it like nobody else.

7b Kicker Eddy Pinero - not taking any chances ,another kicking competition .

7c LB Kenny Young- another guy idk why he's so far down and about undraftable . He's got speed of Ryan shazier and build .

Other players I like

Sam Hubbard
Tyquan Lewis
Dane Crukshank
The safety Edmunds
Orlando Brown
Armani Watts
Darrell Leonard LB
DJ chark- unreal size and speed
Deontay Burnett
Okofor OT
Poona Ford- big NT