Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Hear Stories That Make You Go "WOW"?
Ever sat and listened to someone and your jaw just hit the floor in disbelief because of what has happened in their life?

Today, I'm presenting at a high school in Cincinnati, and, after the first class that I presented to, there was a long break for lunch and then another class before the next class that I was presenting to. I present to the first class, go get Skyline for lunch, and then just come back to wait because this school has block scheduling and I didn't have anything else to do for an hour and a half.

I roll back in and there's this lady there about to speak. She was short (4'11) but fit as hell and kind of hot. She says she's 49 but she didn't look nearly that old.

She starts telling her story of how, when she was 15, her mom told her she had thick thighs and always said other things like that, so she became anorexic and then bulimic. She told about how she used to gorge and then vomit it back up or starve herself and I just couldn't even imagine living a life like that.

She hid it from a guy she met, got married, got pregnant, but then the baby wasn't growing inside her because she was throwing up everything she ate, so the baby wasn't getting nourishment. She started eating again and whatever so the baby got healthy, but she fell right back into everything after the baby was born. This starts when she's 15 and goes on for 27 years.

Her husband divorces her, but then she finds out she has cancer.

She beats the cancer, opens a gym, is in fitness shows, helps people with image problems and eating disorders, and is just a complete bad-ass!

It's one of those stories that just makes you go "wow, my life's not so bad!"

Anybody ever hear stories like that or is it just me?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ever Hear Stories That Make You Go "WOW"? - BFritz21 - 04-26-2018, 06:45 PM