Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or better line
(04-30-2018, 02:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have just as much faith in guys who have started in the NFL as I do 3rd round picks who have never played in the NFL.  Once a player makes it to the NFL it doesn't matter where he was drafted.  Trey was undrafted but he has started and played more than some guys who were taken in the third round.

They will provide just as much "competition" for the starting spots as any third round picks would have, and that is what you were talking about.

I find the statement highlighted above to be quite amazing.

Maybe we can call the NFL teams that drafted those 3rd round lineman and see if any of them would trade the player they took for either TJ Johnson or Trey Hopkins straight up. Maybe there will be a taker.

May find that most or all of those teams wouldn't trade the guy they took in round 3 for both our guys. (TJ/Trey)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or bett... - depthchart - 04-30-2018, 02:44 PM