Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Steelers and Ravens Fans Happy About Their Drafts?
(04-30-2018, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are Steelers and Ravens fans happy about what their teams did in the draft?

Most experts and websites I've seen grade their drafts as C or, in a few cases for the Steelers, D.

On the same token, I have seen some sites and experts rank the Bengals as having a C, but most of those use taking a center that was injured as their reasoning, which is stupid because it's not that big of a deal and he'll be full-go for the season.

The Steelers drafted a guy in the first round that wasn't projected to go until day 3 or late day 2.......  real smart.

How do you feel about your drafts?

I'm sure I've said this before but I really don't pay attention to the draft.  I don't watch college football regularly enough to know who the players are.  And I've seen enough "sure locks" fail and late round picks excel that I don't put a lot of stock in where they get picked or why either.

(Full disclosure:  The year the drafted Ben I was watching and when they showed his highlight reel from college I did say I liked his throwing motion a lot better than any QB I'd seen in Pittsburgh in quite some time and he might be a good one when he gets his chance.  That's about the extent of my draft comments over the last 15 years.)

Wake me during camp to see how they are adapting and progressing and then pass judgment after the season (maybe two) to see how they did.

That's just how I have always felt about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Steelers and Ravens Fans Happy About Their Drafts? - GMDino - 05-02-2018, 08:08 PM