Poll: Should the Bengals have traded up past DET to get Ragnow?
Yes!
No, Price is fine and the extra pick(s) not worth giving up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Ragnow was really the target at 21...
(05-03-2018, 02:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Am I the only one who liked Price better? I read that he was the #1 Center prior to the injury, and the injury will not stop him from suiting up week one. The scouting report says he's "nastier" than Ragnow and also the better run blocker. He won the Rimington award, not Ragnow. He started 55 straight games, which shows durability.

From everything I've read, Price sounds like the better Center...especially if we're planning to be a dominant run team.

Even if you don't agree, it's clear that they were 1A/1B as the top Centers this year. I just preferred Price. I want a dominant run game for the first time since Dillon.

(05-03-2018, 04:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: No, your not. I've been a big Price fan for a couple of years. His freshman year he pancaked a dude and then as the guy was getting up, Billy just leveled him again!! There will be learning pains, but can't wait to see him anchoring the middle!

The way I look at it is that Price or Ragnow were both so much better than Bodine that the team will be better off with either one.

Why nit-pick the finer points when we finally got the team to value the Center position for the first time since Mike Brown inherited the team and appointed himself GM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ragnow was really the target at 21... - BengalChris - 05-03-2018, 04:17 PM