Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin dishes on trades made and missed in NFL draft
(05-07-2018, 08:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We'll see.

Malik Jefferson was my choice in the third round as well (was very happy to get one pick correct haha), so I love his potential.

But to rate him over Vander Esch seems kind of silly.

I guess if you're looking at two players who project from a physical potential standpoint more than anything else, you can take a preference pick between the two, but why was the whole league so much higher on Vander Esch if that's the case?

Sometimes I think the Draft is all about "who's hot" rather than talent. And Vander Esch was just more hot than Jefferson leading up to the draft? *shrug*

Maybe he forgot about him or maybe they feared the rumored medical issues with VDE?  Who knows.  Even though every team says they "got the guy they really wanted, and a round later than projected", I still like to read the feedback.  

I am very happy with the draft, but as I eluded to on another thread, I wish they had made SD an offer for #17 and got Derwin James.  I think that guy is the next Ed Reed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke Tobin dishes on trades made and missed in NFL draft - SHRacerX - 05-08-2018, 08:11 AM